Topics

More news about Skype and Facebook, bad ones!..

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Hello guys,
differently from what /I told in other mails, I knew that recently even
downgrading your Skype client does not fix anything. As far as I've been
told, now even old Skype versions will not work correctly with Facebook.
On my hand, I decided to follow what our dear mod already did before,
meaning that I removed Skype from Facebook since now it's useless, I
will use Facebook and Messenger apps on my iPhone, or the website for
other purposes such as sharing links. Need to test InstantBird, will
possibly do...
/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Chela Robles via Skypeenglish)...

Instantbird works very well.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

I would not rely on Instantbird for long as facebook really don't want you to use their api so they are disabling it. Learn how to use the website or official apps, or just don't use it. As much as that option sucks there it is and we cannot do anything about it. Facebook's decision are final.
On Aug 27, 2015, at 4:35 PM, Chela Robles via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Instantbird works very well.
--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally?and in Chela?s case--out of sight?it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics?and no one will ever change my mind on this?take a distant second place. ?Former Orientation & Mobility Instructor Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/ <http://www.nrffoundation.com/>
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com <mailto:cdrobles693 at gmail.com>

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account email en_support at skype.net <mailto:en_support at skype.net>

http://www.dlee.org/skype <http://www.dlee.org/skype>

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com <mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com>

http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/ <http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/>

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Jim Grimsby JR. via Skypeenglish)...

Well this is a wonderful thing Facebook did not skype. I personally use
windows 10. I find the windows app works just fine with Facebook and it
doesn't get broken every update like happens quite a lot on IOS and android.