Topics

meet now button

Jerry Pryde

Hi all.

Does anyone know what the Meet Now button on Skype 8.5 is for?

Possibly a version of the old skype me mode?

Jerry.

Sarah k Alawami

I have no idea what that does, and I'm afraid to hit it as I am at work when logged into that skype account. Anyone else take the plunge?

to subscribe to the feed click here