anyone have a clue why I can't hear anyone while I'm attending a Zoom
meeting?
A little off-topic but I figure some on this list are Zoomers as well and
this one has got me stumped.
Any help is appreciated.
Steve

Jerry Pryde

You might need to find the mute/unmute button with the tab.

On 2020-09-16 1:55 a.m., Steve Gladstone wrote:
My Skype program works well, but when I join a Zoom meeting, I can be seen
and heard by the participants, but I cannot hear anything myself. Does
anyone have a clue why I can't hear anyone while I'm attending a Zoom
meeting?
A little off-topic but I figure some on this list are Zoomers as well and
this one has got me stumped.
Any help is appreciated.
Steve

Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...>

Hi,
If you have multiple sound cards, your settings in zoom may be pointing to the wrong sound card.
This has happened many times to me, especially after a windows update when the sound cards get switched back to defaults, by windows and I am left with no speech.
Also double check all mute buttons especially after windows updates.
If you only have one sound card, then you can probably delete my message.
Larry

On 2020-09-16 1:55 a.m., Steve Gladstone wrote:
My Skype program works well, but when I join a Zoom meeting, I can be
seen and heard by the participants, but I cannot hear anything myself.
Does anyone have a clue why I can't hear anyone while I'm attending a