Topics

making a group call

Stephen Troy

Hi

This has been covered previously and my apologies for not keeping the info as I normally would but my question is: how do you make a group call in skype 8?

I’m running latest versions of jaws and windows 10.

Many thanks in advance

Steve

Sarah k Alawami

You need to add to the group first, then make the group call. So create the group then tap call.

Take care