Topics

latest skype

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

Me again

I have uninstalled my skype because I had the 7.4 and we all now know that is not available to us any more

Yes, I am slow in catching up.

Now I need to find out how I can, or if someone would be so kind to post or send me the direct links to which skype would work for me?

Using windows 10

Jaws 17

On my desk top

Office 2016

Thanks so much for the patience and compassion

Sugar

I also uninstalled skype talking as it was working but now not any more. Frown

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar

Sarah k Alawami

Use the skype from the website. It works actually qutie well. Iv'e ben usign it since maybe 2017 or so maybe 2018 and it is smooth as butter. You can also go to ninite.com and build an installer with various apps that you can then update or install on a new machine.

Take care

On 18 Feb 2019, at 9:14, Sugar Lopez wrote:

[...]

Chris <chrismedley@...>

You could have just updated from 7.4 quite easily through the help > check for updates menu

So why didn’t you?

I have uninstalled my skype because I had the 7.4 and we all now know that is not available to us any more

Yes, I am slow in catching up.

Now I need to find out how I can, or if someone would be so kind to post or send me the direct links to which skype would work for me?

Using windows 10

Jaws 17

On my desk top

Office 2016

Thanks so much for the patience and compassion

Sugar

I also uninstalled skype talking as it was working but now not any more. Frown

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar

Sarah k Alawami

Actually funny thing, mine didn't. I think I had ti redownload or download 8. I can't remember now it's ben a year. .

Tc

On 18 Feb 2019, at 9:26, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Well I tried to hang onto 7.4 until it worked no more but during the last few months it bugged the hell out of me to update every time I started skype

So I cant see how anyone would be unable to know of the pending update

Or click on the update now button

But I guess there are some 😃

I have uninstalled my skype because I had the 7.4 and we all now know that is not available to us any more

Yes, I am slow in catching up.

Now I need to find out how I can, or if someone would be so kind to post or send me the direct links to which skype would work for me?

Using windows 10

Jaws 17

On my desk top

Office 2016

Thanks so much for the patience and compassion

Sugar

I also uninstalled skype talking as it was working but now not any more. Frown

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar

Sugar Lopez

I never said I didn’t know or was aware.

But now I need help so forgive me for being a little to late

I am getting ready for a transplant and um, I was kind of busy

Sorry about causeing a problem

Sorry mod and owner

Was just asking for help here but it’s ok

I appreciate all answers and reply

Have a beautiful day and really, thanks

sugar

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

-Sugar

I have uninstalled my skype because I had the 7.4 and we all now know that is not available to us any more

Yes, I am slow in catching up.

Now I need to find out how I can, or if someone would be so kind to post or send me the direct links to which skype would work for me?

Using windows 10

Jaws 17

On my desk top

Office 2016

Thanks so much for the patience and compassion

Sugar

I also uninstalled skype talking as it was working but now not any more. Frown

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar

Sugar Lopez

Sorry Chris, did not mean to annoy you

[...]

Im not annoyed and I certainly didn’t mean to come across as such

Maybe its just the way I expres myself that is the issue, not your good self

I shall try to do better from now on, but no one should take offence here

Take care

[...]

Hi Chris

I apologize for lashing out, sounded like I was being scolded but that is not like me, so please forgive me if I sounded like I was lashing out.

Just need some help getting what is available for me.

Again I am sorry for sounding so unlike me.

Smile

[...]

Don’t worry about it im not offended in the slightest 😃

But thanks anyway

Here you go...

https://www.skype.com/en/

hope that helps

[...]

[...]