Topics

keyboard shorctus for D Lee scripts

ivan.pineiro@...

Hello,

Can someone write me with keystrokes for D Lee scripts 102…

Best regards,

Ivan

Doug Lee

The manual is easily accessible from https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/ and also by typing Insert+F1 twice in quick succession from within Skype while the scripts are running. In the manual, the section, or heading, you want
is "JAWS Script Commands and Features." The previous section, "Native Skype 8 Keyboard Shortcuts," includes a link to a Microsoft page listing native Skype 8 keyboard shortcuts that may be helpful to you.

If you discover that your virtual cursor will not activate when the manual is open, type Insert+Z to turn it back on. This is happening sometimes when the manual is opened via the double Insert+F1 mentioned above but will
probably not happen if you open it from the link I provided here.