Topics

just updated to 8.3

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

So I went to skype and I could not access my 7.4, so I had to update and I did.

Now I have 8.3.

I know it was coming and I am not s’s’s’scared of it, LOL

I still don’t like it but it is very different but I’m willing to learn it. Smile

I need some beginner guidance please

Helpful tips that can help me figure it out

I know it’s a older subject but like I said I am now just experiencing it and here is the only place I know that can help

Thanks

Sugar

Lino Morales

                Que pasa Sugar? What’s your Skype user name? I’ve seen you on Facebook.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

So I went to skype and I could not access my 7.4, so I had to update and I did.

Now I have 8.3.

I know it was coming and I am not s’s’s’scared of it, LOL

I still don’t like it but it is very different but I’m willing to learn it. Smile

I need some beginner guidance please

Helpful tips that can help me figure it out

I know it’s a older subject but like I said I am now just experiencing it and here is the only place I know that can help

Thanks

Sugar

Sugar Lopez

LOL

My skype name is

Twilight.Angel1

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

-Sugar

                Que pasa Sugar? What’s your Skype user name? I’ve seen you on Facebook.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

So I went to skype and I could not access my 7.4, so I had to update and I did.

Now I have 8.3.

I know it was coming and I am not s’s’s’scared of it, LOL

I still don’t like it but it is very different but I’m willing to learn it. Smile

I need some beginner guidance please

Helpful tips that can help me figure it out

I know it’s a older subject but like I said I am now just experiencing it and here is the only place I know that can help

Thanks

Sugar

inamuddin khan

Dear, go to google and type Skype electron-inamuddin

You will find my tutorial.

It will help you to learn How to use Skype 8!