Topics

JAWS 2020 SKYPE scripts for SKYPE 8.5.4

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser I.

Good, Evening, List:

Good, Evening, this is Alexander Kaiser. Can someone send me JAWS 2020 SKYPE scripts for SKYPE 8.5.4 and JAWS 2020? I am trying to use SKYPE 8.5.4 with JAWS 2020 and I am experiencing issues in accessibility of this version of SKYPE with JAWS 2020. Please feel free to message me off list at MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@....

Respond Soon,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

Stephen Troy

you will find everything here.

http://dlee.org/skype/

On 01/12/2019, Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser I.
<MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@...> wrote:
Good, Evening, List:

Good, Evening, this is Alexander Kaiser. Can someone send me JAWS 2020
SKYPE
scripts for SKYPE 8.5.4 and JAWS 2020? I am trying to use SKYPE 8.5.4 with
JAWS 2020 and I am experiencing issues in accessibility of this version of
SKYPE with JAWS 2020. Please feel free to message me off list at
MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@...
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@...> .

Respond Soon,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

Michele Barbi

Hi Alexander and all, here it's the direct link for Skype 8 electron scripts installer: http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe

You will hear revision 129 instead of 130 when pressing insert+q after scripts installation, and possibly even during scripts install; this is normal and harmless. Anyway, no matter the revision number, these scripts should work properly with JAWS 2020; I did not have the chance to update yet, but chatting with Doug he told me there shouldn't be problems. What you can do is try installing them and report here any issues you'll encounter.