Microsoft to make.

That's one long agreement though, might even beat the Apple agreement
for size, not sure...

On Sat, Jun 06, 2015 at 10:22:29AM -0700, Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish wrote:
It does not look like a lawyer wrote it. it actually looks to me fake.
it's too much in the second person. Something sounds fishy, plus I did
not see this in the garage blogs or any of the skype blogs I'm
subscribed to.

Take care to all.

On Jun 5, 2015, at 9:00 PM, Michael Amaro via Skypeenglish
<[1]skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

is this legit?
From: [2]Skype
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 4:40 PM
To: [3]mikeameli at earthlink.net
Subject: Important - new Microsoft Services Agreement & Privacy
Statement for Skype

[4]Can't see this email properly? Forgotten your [5]password?

Skype(TM)

Important - new Microsoft Services Agreement & Privacy Statement for
Skype
When Microsoft acquired Skype in 2011, we brought together our
communication technologies to help you stay closer to friends, family
and colleagues. And, if you're like millions of other people who use a
number of Microsoft's services (for example, [6]Outlook.com for email,
Bing, Xbox, Office 365, etc.) we're making life a little easier for
everyone. How? Well, most of Microsoft's consumer services are being
brought together under a single Microsoft Services Agreement and a
consolidated Microsoft Privacy Statement.
We'll be moving from Skype's current Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to
the new Microsoft Services Agreement and the Microsoft Privacy
Statement on August 1, 2015.
Do you need to do anything? These are important documents and we
encourage you to read them by navigating to the links at the bottom of
this email. By continuing to use Skype after August 1, 2015, you agree
to these updated terms. Should you disagree, simply discontinue using
Skype or cancel your subscription before then. If you are a parent or
guardian, you are responsible for your child's or teenager's use of
Skype, including purchases.

Here are the highlights:

[INLINE]
Simplicity
Many of our customers use more than one Microsoft service, and have
agreed to a number of terms and privacy policies. To make it easier to
use multiple services, we've brought together these documents into a
single services agreement and a consolidated privacy statement that
cover most of our consumer services.
[INLINE]
Privacy
Our longstanding commitment to privacy has not changed. We remain
dedicated to protecting your data, being clear about how we use it, and
putting you in control. For example, we do not use the contents of your
email, chat, video calls, documents, photos, or voice messages to
target advertising to you. And as you'll see when you read the privacy
statement, we offer a range of tools that enable you to make decisions
about what data we collect. Additionally, we have launched a [7]new
privacy dashboard that makes it easier for you to make choices about
how we use your data.
[INLINE]
Transparency
We're using straightforward language so our terms of use and privacy
statement are easier to understand. In addition, we've put key privacy
information all in one place, so you no longer have to jump between
several documents to understand the big picture. While this
consolidation eliminates redundancies and simplifies the structure of
the information, we continue to provide service-specific details to
allow you to make informed choices about how you use our services.
We've also added some additional privacy information about new features
and functionality we'll soon roll out, like those you'll see on Windows
10.

For more detail on the changes, see the links below:
[8]Microsoft Services Agreement
[9]Microsoft Privacy Statement
[10]Frequently Asked Questions

[INLINE]

[11]Access
[12]Access
my account
[13]Download
[14]Download
latest version

[15]Explore
[16]Explore
Skype features
[17]Questions?
[18]Questions?
We can help

[19]Facebook [20]Twitter [21]Youtube [22]Pinterest [23]RSS Feeds

? 2015 Skype and/or Microsoft. [24]Terms of use o [25]Privacy
Skype Communications S.A.R.L. 23-29 Rives de Clausen, L-2165
Luxembourg.

[INLINE] No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for
emergency calling.

Microsoft

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email [26]en_support at skype.net
[27]http://www.dlee.org/skype
[28]mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com
[29]http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/
to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list
password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.
com

References

1. mailto:skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com
2. mailto:alerts4 at emails.skype.com
3. mailto:mikeameli at earthlink.net
4. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjLG.S4m.bW89MSZyc19lZT1iV2xyWldGdFpXeHBRR1ZoY25Sb2JHbHVheTV1WlhRXyZyc19vYz1OJnJzX2J2PUgmcnNfbXY9SCZyc19reT0xUTl1UE8%5fOGUNXa00
5. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjHE.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbiZyc3Jlc2V0bGluaz13d3cuc2t5cGUuY29tL2dvL2ZvcmdvdHBhc3N3b3JkKZYNXV00
6. http://outlook.com/
7. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HxoQ.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCXRKFOT0
8. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HxoS.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCXXaFOV0
9. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HxoU.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCXeKFOX0
10. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HxoW.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCYEaFOZ0
11. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDc.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBGLOJDI0
12. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDc.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBGLOJDI0
13. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDe.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBGXOJDK0
14. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDe.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBGXOJDK0
15. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDg.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBHDOJDM0
16. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDg.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBHDOJDM0
17. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDi.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBHPOJDO0
18. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDi.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBHPOJDO0
19. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDk.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCUIEFNU0
20. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDm.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCUOUFNW0
21. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDo.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCUVEFNY0
22. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDq.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCUbUFNa0
23. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.HjDs.S4m.bW89MQ%5f%5fCVCEFNc0
24. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.Hj7c.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBDcUJCb0
25. http://emails.skype.com/r/c/r?2.1.3OM.2w%2a.1Q9uPO.SbG6Sa..N.Hj7e.S4m.bW89MSZyc29tbmk9RU1TUl8yNDM0XzEwMDFfMDUwNjE1VVNlbg%5f%5fBEIUJCd0
26. mailto:en_support at skype.net
27. http://www.dlee.org/skype
28. mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com
29. http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/
30. mailto:Skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"There's no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he
doesn't mind who gets the credit." Ronald Reagan?