From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Lumpkin
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 5:58 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] I finally got signed in

I kept flapping until I finally got it.

Larry Lumpkin

The only way I can get back to the skype interface is to quit skype from the jaws sys tray and re-enter skype. If I alt-f4 from the skype interface, when I relaunch skype from the desktop, I get that chrome legacy window which is a total no-go.

On 2020-10-02 7:00 p.m., Larry Lumpkin wrote:

Oops, still having difficulty signing in. In skype 8.65, I bring it up and get a “legacy chrome window” which shows me nothing accessible and won’t let me go any further. Any suggestions?

Thanks. Can you send me a link to your script page. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Oops, still having difficulty signing in. In skype 8.65, I bring it up
and get a “legacy chrome window” which shows me nothing accessible and
won’t let me go any further. Any suggestions?

"I before E, except after C, or when sounded like A, as in neighbor and weigh, except for when weird foreign concierges seize neither leisure nor science from the height of society."

Sarah k Alawami

It should be in the footer of every single message. I did make sure of that.

On 2 Oct 2020, at 16:35, Larry Lumpkin wrote:

Thanks. Can you send me a link to your script page. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Oops, still having difficulty signing in. In skype 8.65, I bring it up
and get a “legacy chrome window” which shows me nothing accessible and
won’t let me go any further. Any suggestions?

"I before E, except after C, or when sounded like A, as in neighbor and weigh, except for when weird foreign concierges seize neither leisure nor science from the height of society."

Michele Barbi

Well I did not remember the #inst part of the link which possibly goes directly to the "scripts installation instructions" heading, but yes the link that Jerry gave is correct.

Larry, attention though: since you're using JFW 2021 public beta, please let us know if you still have problems after installing scripts.

Jerry Pryde

Personally, and, it's just my view, I never download or use anything beta.