From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Kimmie
Sent: September 4, 2021 4:48 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] how does somebody accept a skype call please?

I knew how to do this on the old skype, but not on this version, and someone
wants to accept my skype request. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jerry Pryde

Control shift P together.

On 2021-09-04 4:51 p.m., Mich Verrier wrote:
I think the keystroke is control a to answer a skype call. From Mich.

I knew how to do this on the old skype, but not on this version, and someone
wants to accept my skype request. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kimmie

No sorry I think I've got you confused. I mean how does someone accept a skype request for the first time.

--
My first book on Kindle, (now accessible!), The View From Here, can be found at:
www.amazon.com/dp/B009ESXJAW