Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeameli at earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

Hi mike

Type the username in the search box and press enter. Then tab to add to
send.

Steve

Behalf Of Michael Amaro via Skypeenglish
Sent: 10 May 2015 20:13
To: skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] how do you add contacts with the new skype?

Hello Listers,

How do you add contacts with the 7.4 version of skype? Running windows 7 64
bit and jaws.

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger