Topics

How can I see mutual friends in Skype?

Michele Barbi

Hello guys,
I am now using Skype 8.43 with NVDA 2019.1.1 and the Add-On provided by Doug Lee, which I don't know how long it will work from now on. Apart from this, I just added a contact in Skype and I figured out that there is one mutual friend between him and myself. Is there a way to know who it is?

I don't think that information is available even visually; but if I'm wrong, I would love someone to explain where it is shown.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:01:11PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello guys,

I am now using Skype 8.43 with NVDA 2019.1.1 and the Add-On provided by
Doug Lee, which I don't know how long it will work from now on. Apart
from this, I just added a contact in Skype and I figured out that there
is one mutual friend between him and myself. Is there a way to know who
it is?

2. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20How%20can%20I%20see%20mutual%20friends%20in%20Skype%3F
3. mailto:barbi.michele@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20How%20can%20I%20see%20mutual%20friends%20in%20Skype%3F

"Sometimes I think my learning curve is a circle." -- David Andrews

Michele Barbi

Ok thanks a lot Doug.

inam din

Respected Doug, when you see someone’s profile, it will let you know the number of mutual contacts!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

Doug Lee                 dgl@...                http://www.dlee.org
Level Access             doug.lee@...    http://www.LevelAccess.com
"Sometimes I think my learning curve is a circle." -- David Andrews

Michele Barbi

Hey Inamuddin, I am afraid you did not get well my question. The number of mutual friends is certainly visible, but I'd like to know exactly who they are.

inamuddin khan

That is certainly not visible!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

Hey Inamuddin, I am afraid you did not get well my question. The number of mutual friends is certainly visible, but I'd like to know exactly who they are.

Ok thanks, so basically Doug was right.