From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:56:15 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Hi list how can I turn off my updates, and what are the new commands for answering the new skype, tried control k or control p and no luck, also control q still works for quitting the skype. What are the new commands for answering and ending a call from Joseph.

Hello, I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign at the end of this e-mail:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Joseph Machise

because my jaws has trouble reading every time there is a new version

Now why would you want to turn off updates? I don’t believe their is an option to do that.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list how can I turn off my updates, and what are the new commands for answering the new skype, tried control k or control p and no luck, also control q still works for quitting the skype. What are the new commands for answering and ending a call from Joseph.

Hello, I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign at the end of this e-mail:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Lino Morales

Well be sure and run the latest JAWS 2018 build. I use NVDA and I have no problem updating Skype 8.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

because my jaws has trouble reading every time there is a new version
Now why would you want to turn off updates? I don’t believe their is an option to do that.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list how can I turn off my updates, and what are the new commands for answering the new skype, tried control k or control p and no luck, also control q still works for quitting the skype. What are the new commands for answering and ending a call from Joseph.

Hello, I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign at the end of this e-mail:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Joseph Machise

do you no the answer call commands and the end call command

Well be sure and run the latest JAWS 2018 build. I use NVDA and I have no problem updating Skype 8.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

because my jaws has trouble reading every time there is a new version
Now why would you want to turn off updates? I don’t believe their is an option to do that.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list how can I turn off my updates, and what are the new commands for answering the new skype, tried control k or control p and no luck, also control q still works for quitting the skype. What are the new commands for answering and ending a call from Joseph.

Hello, I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign at the end of this e-mail:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Lino Morales

I don’t remember the URL Sarah or was it Doug Lee gave out for keyboard shortcuts. Sorry.

[...]

Michele Barbi

Well I was not the first person who sent the hotkeys table, but here you go: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/fa12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

Joseph Machise

Michele having trouble finding the hot keys, can you please put them in a text and send them to me, can't find them on the page, microsoft makes it hard for me from Joseph.