My name is Raymond and I?m a blind skype user using Jaws 14.0 with the latest version of skype as well as the skype scripts.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my skype scripts and it keeps saying this version of skype is not supported.
Is there anyway I can fix this problem?
Please reply to me at ray214 at gmail.com
I?m running windows 8.1 on an hp laptop and it?s a 64-bit.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Interesting. If it is your jaws version you will have to find a way to upgrade that if you can. If it is not and the scripts broke, then hopefully someone con confirm that as well.
On Jun 9, 2015, at 6:40 AM, Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

My name is Raymond and I?m a blind skype user using Jaws 14.0 with the latest version of skype as well as the skype scripts.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my skype scripts and it keeps saying this version of skype is not supported.
Is there anyway I can fix this problem?
Please reply to me at ray214 at gmail.com <>
I?m running windows 8.1 on an hp laptop and it?s a 64-bit.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

Oh ok.
I?m running Jaws 14, the latest build of Jaws 14.

It was working yesterday morning.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Well, maybe something else broke. I really would not know what it would be. Try a repair on jaws. You will loose all of your settings, but it's worth a try.

Take care.

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Ok, please tell us your scripts revision number, ossibly you need to
install the latest one hwich is version 622a rev 893.
I mean, your Skype has possibly autoupgraded to version 7.5, make sure
of this as well.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

The revision I'm using is 622a.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

This is the scripts version, but anyway should be ok with latest Skype
version...
I think we need to hear each other off list, please write to me at
barbi.michele at gmail.com and give me your Skype ID. In this week we'll
agree for a JAWS Tandem session.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raaj via Skypeenglish)...

I agree. Reparing is the best option

Sent from my iPhone

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Mike DeZinno via Skypeenglish)...

I agree,
It sounds like some how they have inadvertently upgraded their Skype.
It happened to me last November and it took weeks to figure out what
happened but then it took weeks more to get it to roll back to a prior
version of Skype and the Skype scripts. that could work again.
What really saved me was I found all you good people on this forum and you
gave me the pieces I needed to accomplish that roll back.
Mike, Florence SC

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com