Topics

Early report on Skype 8.51's Split View and theSkype8 JAWS scripts

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, finally with the help of Doug Lee,

I did the following.

Actually the file called (Confignames.ini) has two lines above (Domains) and down (domain)

Above the line it was written:

(Skype:8=skype electron)

I changed that line:

(about:blank=Skypeelectron)

And down the line of (Domains)

It was written:

(index.html=Skypeelectron)

I removed (.html)

And it was:

(index=Skypeelectron)

I’m very happy to let you know that even after enabled split view, it is working fine in both windows chat window and main Skype windows as well.

The only remaining thing is insert+V which is not saying Skype quick setting.

HTH

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID: