Topics

DELETING OR CLEARING SKYPE MESSAGES

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Skypeenglish)...

Hi Everyone:

Could someone please give me some general ideas on how to delete or clear
out Skype messages after reading them? I don't want any chats I may engage
in to stay on the screen long after the chat session is over, I need to be
able to delete or clear them in some shape or form.

One more question if I may: Can I still access Facebook from the latest
incarnation of Skype? If not, I don't want to install it. Much thanks!!

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado

---
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

Hi

To delete your chat history:

Alt t for tools and arrow up once to options.

Page down once to privacy and tab four times to the keep history combo box.

Arrow up or down to Make your selection and tab round to save.

I believe facebook is still acceptable using skype 7.5.

Regards

Steve

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

Hi

I'm not certain but i'd guess that once you go no mail, you will see an
option to receive mail.

Steve

Behalf Of Terry Olandese via Skypeenglish
Sent: 10 June 2015 10:46
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

<~WRD000.jpg> <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> protection is active.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account email en_support at skype.net <mailto:en_support at skype.net>

http://www.dlee.org/skype <http://www.dlee.org/skype>

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com <mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com>

http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/ <http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/>

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

Please don?t take this the wrong way, but I think Microsoft should let people choose the way they want to use skype, because when you use a screen reader, the program needs to be more accessible so they won?t have to use third-party access right?