Topics

deleting multiple skype contacts

Gary Jackson

hey all,

I've got many skype contacts that I would like to delete all at one time. How do I go about doing this? One at a time would be painful.

Gary

Sarah k Alawami

I have no idea actually. I have to del one at a time at leas ton mac os. And most of the time they don't sync over from my mac to windows to iOs machines.