Topics

conference

Cihan Yazıcı

hello group residents

I have been using a recent version since I started to use skype; I cannot include the other incoming call in the conference.

do you have an easy management for this?

Sarah k Alawami

Sadly I think this can no longer be doable. You need to crate a group with that person and the rother people and then do the conference. I know there used to be an add button but I think that broke as of last year.

Take care

On 25 Feb 2019, at 9:42, Cihan Yazıcı wrote:

hello group residents

I have been using a recent version since I started to use skype; I cannot include the other incoming call in the conference.

do you have an easy management for this?

Gary Jackson <gljackson@...>

Hello Cihan,

I haven't actually done this yet but the instructions on this page seem like the way to do it. Seems like you can't just add the incoming call while it's ringing but rather  find that person in your contact list after clicking the add button. Of course  it assumes that you already have that person in your contacts. Here is a link.

Gary