Topics

Command sequence for hanging up call in JAWS 2019 notworking

Michele Barbi

 Hello guys, I recently was able to fix my problem and I am now using JAWS 2019 latest build, which introduced the command sequences for answering/hanging up the call in Skype 8. When I tested them under Skype 8.45, no problems for answering but when I tried to hang up it tells me "no ongoing call found". Did someone else test this command, and if so did you have these problems?

inamuddin khan

If you are to do experiment, I’m ready for that!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

 Hello guys, I recently was able to fix my problem and I am now using JAWS 2019 latest build, which introduced the command sequences for answering/hanging up the call in Skype 8. When I tested them under Skype 8.45, no problems for answering but when I tried to hang up it tells me "no ongoing call found". Did someone else test this command, and if so did you have these problems?

Guys, thanks to Inamuddin for his help on it. We figured out that on his machine the commands are both working properly, so our idea is that the issue I am encountering is due to Italian JAWS and/or Skype localization.