From: Chris Gilland via Skypeenglish
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:09 PM
To: skypeenglish at tffppodcast.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] changing mood message with mobile apps.

can somebody please provide me the steps, both on iOS, as well as on android
if possible, to change my mood message on Skype? I know exactly how to do it
from the window side, and I also know how to do it from the Mac, but not
from either of the two mobile platforms.

Thanks.

Chris.

Sent from my iPhone

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Christopher-Mark Gilland via Skypeenglish)...

Raymond,

Thank you for the help with this. I very greatly appreciate it.

Chris.

On ios, you double tap the information according to your skype name, such
as offline or online.
Then swipe right until you find your mood text and double tap it and then
you should be able to change it.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

You're more than welcome.

My skype id is rayman855 if you wish to add me.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Christopher-Mark Gilland via Skypeenglish)...

Sure! I'd be glad to.

Chris.

My skype id is rayman855 if you wish to add me.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

Ok, great.