Topics

Can I ask for phone assistance from any with this newskype?

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, if you are using JAWS or NVDA then I’m ready  to help you to fix your Skype!

Just add me to your contact list.

Arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence agreement.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1