Topics

best program for recording Skype calls?

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Satauna via Skypeenglish)...

Hi, everyone,
I've heard of Pamela and Skype Recorder for recording Skype calls. I'm
using Windows 7 64 with Jaws. What's the most accessible option for
recording Skype calls and where might I find it?

Thanks!
Satauna

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Jörgen via Skypeenglish)...

hey satauna!
mp3 skype recorder is still accessible for windows seven.
Regards,
J?rgen!

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

J?rgen Hansson
tel: +46 703601296
Web: www.jorgenhansson.com
Skype: djtropical4532
J?rgen Hansson
Tel: +46 703601296
Web: www.jorgenhansson.com
Skype: djtropical4532

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (stewartross via Skypeenglish)...

hi there please can u send me a coppy of this programme for recording skype
calls
from stewart ross
from the ross meister
www.laserhothits.co.uk

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Jörgen via Skypeenglish)...

hey Stewart, can you send me your private e-mail, and I'll send the
program for you.
Regards,
J?rgen!

----- Original Message ----- From: "J?rgen via Skypeenglish"
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>
mp3 skype recorder is still accessible for windows seven.
Regards,
J?rgen!
Satauna via Skypeenglish skrev den 2015-04-09 01:37:
Hi, everyone,
I've heard of Pamela and Skype Recorder for recording Skype calls. I'm
using Windows 7 64 with Jaws. What's the most accessible option for
recording Skype calls and where might I find it?

Thanks!
Satauna

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

J?rgen Hansson
tel: +46 703601296
Web: www.jorgenhansson.com
Skype: djtropical4532
J?rgen Hansson
Tel: +46 703601296
Web: www.jorgenhansson.com
Skype: djtropical4532

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (stewartross via Skypeenglish)...

hi george
my email is
stewartross at sky.com
many thanks

from the ross meister
www.laserhothits.co.uk

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Robert Doc wright via Skypeenglish)...

The original Mp3 skype recorder works just fine.
Here is a link to that file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2144569/MP3SkypeRecorderSetup.exe

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype