Topics

Audio tutorial. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] Where can I get skype version of 7.4 from?

Michele Barbi

Hi guys,
I tried to go on the linnk but it was not possible for me because I had an account on OneDrive but it was blocked due to inactivity. I tried to unlock it but it tells me I need to wait 24 hours for completing the operation.
For Mike, try moving the link first, meaning use the following procedure:
  1. press insert+f7 on the page;
  2. go with arrows till you find the download link, or something similar;
  3. press tab till you hear move to link button and press enter or space;
  4. retry with the applications procedure as always.