Answering calls with voice

Jerry Pryde

Hi all.

When a Skype call comes in, a window pops up giving an option to answer the call by voice.

Does anyone know what to say?

I'm thinking "Accept," or "Hi," or something like that.

Thanks billions.

Jerry.

Josephine Hirsch

answer or decline

On 06/30/2021 08:32, Jerry Pryde wrote:
Hi all.

When a Skype call comes in, a window pops up giving an option to answer the call by voice.

Does anyone know what to say?

I'm thinking "Accept," or "Hi," or something like that.

Thanks billions.

Jerry.

Jerry Pryde

just tried it.  No Luck.

On 2021-06-30 9:35 a.m., Josephine Hirsch wrote:
answer or decline

On 06/30/2021 08:32, Jerry Pryde wrote:
Hi all.

When a Skype call comes in, a window pops up giving an option to answer the call by voice.

Does anyone know what to say?

I'm thinking "Accept," or "Hi," or something like that.

Thanks billions.

Jerry.

Michele Barbi

Guys, I never heared of such a thing unless you're talking about Skype skill for Alexa...

Don't know if you need to press some key before talking or what else...