Topics

answering a call with NVDA

Josephine Hirsch

How do you answer a call on Skype with NVDA?

Thanks,

Josephine

Sarah k Alawami

Can you try using your web quick keys and hit b for button until you find an answer key? Ther is also a keyboard key stroke but I can't remember it at present.

On 5 Apr 2020, at 14:06, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

How do you answer a call on Skype with NVDA?

Thanks,

Josephine

Hamid

You can use control plus shift plus p. if you want to check all the other available native keystrokes by pressing control plus slash.

hth