Topics

admin: Re: JAWS 16 (for windows10) and Skype version

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Let's keep this on topic shall we? We can't yet discuss windows 10 publicly, well we can, but we cannot. I am not at liberty to say why, plus this list is *about* *skype* not *jaws and if it will work* with windows 10. If you want to discuss skype when windows 10 comes out by all mean do that; however from this point forward, this thread is now closed! I believe in keeping this list free of clutter, and that is what this thread is turning in to, clutter. Anyone else caught posting to this thread will force me to place the entire list on moderation, and I really don't want to do that; so save me grief.