Topics

adding a person to existing call

Gary Jackson <gljackson@...>

Hello all,

Can somebody give me step by step instructions for adding a person to a voice call? Or, at least tell me where I can get them.

Gary

Sarah k Alawami

Actually I thought this broke, that is, you cannot do it unless you hang up with the person you ae on with,create a group then add the person to that group then create the call.. So if someone calls you you can no longer add them to a conference like in the old days. I've found this to be true.

Take care

On 19 Feb 2019, at 21:12, Gary Jackson wrote:

Hello all,

Can somebody give me step by step instructions for adding a person to a voice call? Or, at least tell me where I can get them.

Gary

Gary Jackson <gljackson@...>

Sarah,

Thanks for the reply. I had heard once but hoped it wasn't true. Often I need to have a conference with 6 or 8 people.This will make it a pain, I think. I'll just have to give it a go.

Gary