Topics

? about Skype on Windows 10

Josephine Hirsch

Hi all,

Does Skype work very well on Windows 10? How does Skype work on Windows 10?

Thanks,

Josephine

Vlad Dragomir

Hello,

I’ve been using Skype and Windows 10 for about two years. The app is different from the desktop Skype that we all grew up with, but it works very well. At least I never had major problems with it.

Cheers,

Vlad.

Sarah k Alawami

Works well, In fact it's a dream to use. I use it all the time.

On 31 Jan 2019, at 18:03, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi all,

Does Skype work very well on Windows 10? How does Skype work on Windows 10?

Thanks,

Josephine

Josephine Hirsch

I know that those who can't see, please describe to me what Skype look like on Windows 10. I mean visually.

On 1/31/2019 9:24 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Works well, In fact it's a dream to use. I use it all the time.

On 31 Jan 2019, at 18:03, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi all,

Does Skype work very well on Windows 10? How does Skype work on Windows 10?

Thanks,

Josephine

Sarah k Alawami

I think most of us are blind on the list. So I don't think you will find anyoen who can, unless we have soeone sighted, but I think it is just a web app inside of an app.

Tc.

On 1 Feb 2019, at 11:32, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

I know that those who can't see, please describe to me what Skype look like on Windows 10. I mean visually.

On 1/31/2019 9:24 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Works well, In fact it's a dream to use. I use it all the time.

On 31 Jan 2019, at 18:03, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi all,

Does Skype work very well on Windows 10? How does Skype work on Windows 10?

Thanks,

Josephine

Doug Lee

I don't have a visual concept for this, but I do know that Skype UWP for Windows 10 is not a web-style app like Skype 8. Not sure which was being addressed by the original question.