Topics

About Cortana.

Jerry Pryde

Hi again all.

It looks like I was mistaken concering Cortana as a part of Skype.

It looks like it pops up in a separate window, while for some reason, it looks like it's a part of skype.

I actually thought it was someone looking to add me to her list at first.

Not to worry; I'm learning.

 lol

Jerry.

Sarah k Alawami

I heard somemonths ago they werelooking to add that to skype, I'm not really sure how to feel about this actually. Heard that from some microsoftwebsites and blogs such as cnet blogs etc. I justshut her off in skype's settings a under personalization.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here