Topics

A Very Important Question Regarding JAWS ScriptFor Skype Electron

inamuddin khan

Can you share the link for me?

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

[...]

João nuno antunes

to update your jaws, do you have to pay?

Às 18:18 de 19-08-2019, inam din escreveu:

Dear friend, in the release notes of August update of JAWS, they have mentioned that in the latest version of Skype , script will not be loaded and they have fixed it in August update.

Due to financial reasons I cannot use August update of JAWS, I therefore asked Doug Lee to help me and He simply refused me saying that He is helpless in this regard.

As far as August update of JAWS is concern, yes the script is loading fine.

I have installed it and checked it as 40 minutes mode.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Well I sincerely don't understand whats happening there, as I said I am using Skype 8.51.0.72 and scripts 121 are working fine on my hand. Don't know if it makes any difference, but I used the installer that my friend gave me and that I linked via Firefox send.

I did not manage to upgrade to JAWS 2019.1907 at the moment, so I am sticking with 1906.

João Nuno Antunes

Larry Lumpkin

It depends on whether you have any sma’s left.

Well I sincerely don't understand whats happening there, as I said I am using Skype 8.51.0.72 and scripts 121 are working fine on my hand. Don't know if it makes any difference, but I used the installer that my friend gave me and that I linked via Firefox send.

I did not manage to upgrade to JAWS 2019.1907 at the moment, so I am sticking with 1906.

João Nuno Antunes

Stephen Troy

Hi Joao

Provided you have a legal version of jaws, you don’t have to pay for the regular updates, i.e, from jaws 19.06 to 19.07.

If you don’t have an SMA (service management agreement) left, you would be required to pay to update jaws from 2019 to 2020.

Well I sincerely don't understand whats happening there, as I said I am using Skype 8.51.0.72 and scripts 121 are working fine on my hand. Don't know if it makes any difference, but I used the installer that my friend gave me and that I linked via Firefox send.

I did not manage to upgrade to JAWS 2019.1907 at the moment, so I am sticking with 1906.

João Nuno Antunes

Andre Polykanine

Hello João,
If you have JAWS 2019 already, no, you don't have to pay anything.
Updates during one version of JAWS are always free.

--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre

Well I sincerely don't understand whats happening there, as I said I am using Skype 8.51.0.72 and scripts 121 are working fine on my hand. Don't know if it makes any difference, but I used the installer that my friend gave me and that I linked via Firefox send.

I did not manage to upgrade to JAWS 2019.1907 at the moment, so I am sticking with 1906.

-- João Nuno Antunes

Jerry Pryde

Just an update.

I just accepted Skype update 8.51.0.86, and after looking at all options, found no split view.

Windows 10.

On 2019-08-20 8:11 a.m., Andre Polykanine wrote:
Hello João,
If you have JAWS 2019 already, no, you don't have to pay anything.
Updates during one version of JAWS are always free.

inam din

Dear friend, The stable updated version of Skype for desktop doesn’t have split view.

If you want split view, you will have to use preview of Skype for desktop which is Skype 8.51.76.87

HTH