Topics

A Very Important Question Regarding JAWS Script For Skype Electron

inamuddin khan

Respected Doug and others,

The matter of fact is that when I have updated to the latest version of Skype electron, my JAWS script for Skype electron revision 121 has stopped working at all.

I have contacted with Doug Lee in this regard and He demanded the file called (Confignames.ini) after submitting that file to Him, He said that He cannot do anything at all in this regard because it is the issue of loading the script.

Then I checked that script with JAWS 2018 and still not working.

Now I’d like to ask a very simple question,

If a person wishes to use the latest version of Skype electron which is Skype 8.51.0.72 and if He/She cannot use the latest JAWS for any reason, does it mean that He should say to the script goodbye for ever?

I sincerely hope that my question will be answered swiftly.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

Well I sincerely don't understand whats happening there, as I said I am using Skype 8.51.0.72 and scripts 121 are working fine on my hand. Don't know if it makes any difference, but I used the installer that my friend gave me and that I linked via Firefox send.

I did not manage to upgrade to JAWS 2019.1907 at the moment, so I am sticking with 1906.