From: Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:16 AM
To: Skype English list
Subject: [Skypeenglish] A more efficient Skype experience for your pc -
Skype Garage blog post

Now we'll see if something changes in accessibility, hoping nothing of
course!.. Or at least, hoping it will still be usable...
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SkypeGarage/~3/LlZk5kYc5wQ/

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Basically, for Windows 8.x they'll remove the Modern Windows app in the
next month, forcing people to use only a single Skype version, which
should be the Windows desktop app.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Doug Lee via Skypeenglish)...

Amusing... I actually meant to look into the idea of scripting the
modern app, but I was stopped by an apparent inability to log into it
without creating a Microsoft account. I could not get it to accept my
existing Skype account.

I guess it's just as well that endeavor failed. I would have predicted
the modern app to become the way of the future, but it seems what I
already scripted is taking over after all. :-)

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
No one alive is beyond hope; every second of life is a chance.
(08/29/02)

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

I hope you're right ser, let's hope they don't modify anything vital in
accessibility since the upcoming of Windows 10...