Topics

A Little Question Regarding Skype Electron

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, suppose if I’m not in Skype windows and if someone calls me on Skype, will my Skype will not ring for me?

Your quick response will highly be appreciated!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

Well I don't think so, at least I never noticed it as far as I can tell.

inamuddin khan

Can you call me so it could be tested because I have noticed that if I’m not in my Skype windows, it will simply be missed call and gives me notice that I have missed the skype call!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

Well I don't think so, at least I never noticed it as far as I can tell.