From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Smiling?
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 09:26 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Not Signing In

For I believe 3 days now, I am not able to actually connect with Skype (it’s not signing in, it just says connecting).

To any of you who have experienced your Skype for whatever reasons not ever actually signing in, I’m curious to what you have found that worked to allow you to once again sign in to Skype?

Skype version: 7.40.0.151.

JAWS version: latest 2018 build on a Windows7 machine.

Michele Barbi

Hi, I signed in with no problem till last night, I'll need to check out what will happen today as I am running Skype 7.40 myself. I think I'll stick with it as much as possible. If I find out that it's no longer supported or something like that, I'll surely report.

Smiling?

Skype seemed to have signed back in 3 or 4 hours ago, so who honestly knows. All seems to be working as it should though.

Hi, I signed in with no problem till last night, I'll need to check out
what will happen today as I am running Skype 7.40 myself. I think I'll
stick with it as much as possible. If I find out that it's no longer
supported or something like that, I'll surely report.

Ok, thanks for the updated info.

Inviato da iPhone