Skype 8.73 for iPhone, bug of selected tabs finally fixed!

Sarah k Alawami

Oh yey, that's good news. It took them a while to fix said bug but good to know.

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 16 Jun 2021, at 8:01, Michele Barbi wrote:

Hi everyone, as in subject I just noticed by looking in the AppStore the presence of Skype 8.73.0.92 for iPhone, and figured out that yeah they finally fixed a bug which I reported some time ago where when I changed, for example, from chats to contacts tab, both appeared as selected. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Skype with no success, but now since I updated to this version it's now working as expected, meaning that only the effectively selected tab appears like this.

There is still another long-standing problem though were I am not able to listen to voice messages, but I need to investigate if it deals with something with my wireless or what else.