Skype 8.73 for iPhone, bug of selected tabs finally fixed!

Sarah k Alawami

Oh yey, that's good news. It took them a while to fix said bug but good to know.

Take care

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 16 Jun 2021, at 8:01, Michele Barbi wrote:

Hi everyone, as in subject I just noticed by looking in the AppStore the presence of Skype 8.73.0.92 for iPhone, and figured out that yeah they finally fixed a bug which I reported some time ago where when I changed, for example, from chats to contacts tab, both appeared as selected. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Skype with no success, but now since I updated to this version it's now working as expected, meaning that only the effectively selected tab appears like this.

There is still another long-standing problem though were I am not able to listen to voice messages, but I need to investigate if it deals with something with my wireless or what else.

Bye!

Barbuz

--
Inviato da Thunderbird su Windows 10

Michele Barbi

Hi everyone, as in subject I just noticed by looking in the AppStore the presence of Skype 8.73.0.92 for iPhone, and figured out that yeah they finally fixed a bug which I reported some time ago where when I changed, for example, from chats to contacts tab, both appeared as selected. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Skype with no success, but now since I updated to this version it's now working as expected, meaning that only the effectively selected tab appears like this.

There is still another long-standing problem though were I am not able to listen to voice messages, but I need to investigate if it deals with something with my wireless or what else.

Bye!

Barbuz

--
Inviato da Thunderbird su Windows 10