Groups acting up?

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, google had issues. I just went to the link Io gave me and i"m unbounced. Just follow the directions you will get in the groups if and when it comes into yoru inbox.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 15 Dec 2020, at 10:33, Geno Stone wrote:

All the IO groups not receiving anything from the different groups I belong including here, Skype team group.

Anyone else?

Maybe has to do with the so called mix up with google and repair of the sites down? I just got a notice of bouncing and went to the site and unbounced and cookies

Gene/Geno, Portland, Maine..

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I already explained to him what happened on another list.

On 12/15/2020 3:03 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi, I received your message, I am also subscribed to other groups.io mailing lists and I am getting the emails from there. They're not so many especially in one of these groups, but they come through.

Bye!

Barbuz

Michele Barbi

Hi, I received your message, I am also subscribed to other groups.io mailing lists and I am getting the emails from there. They're not so many especially in one of these groups, but they come through.

Bye!

Barbuz

--
Inviato da Thunderbird su Windows 10

Geno Stone

All the IO groups not receiving anything from the different groups I belong including here, Skype team group.

Anyone else?

Maybe has to do with the so called mix up with google and repair of the sites down? I just got a notice of bouncing and went to the site and unbounced and cookies

Gene/Geno, Portland, Maine..