Groups acting up?

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, google had issues. I just went to the link Io gave me and i"m unbounced. Just follow the directions you will get in the groups if and when it comes into yoru inbox.

On 15 Dec 2020, at 10:33, Geno Stone wrote:

All the IO groups not receiving anything from the different groups I belong including here, Skype team group.

Anyone else?

Maybe has to do with the so called mix up with google and repair of the sites down? I just got a notice of bouncing and went to the site and unbounced and cookies

Gene/Geno, Portland, Maine..

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I already explained to him what happened on another list.

On 12/15/2020 3:03 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi, I received your message, I am also subscribed to other groups.io mailing lists and I am getting the emails from there. They're not so many especially in one of these groups, but they come through.

Hi, I received your message, I am also subscribed to other groups.io mailing lists and I am getting the emails from there. They're not so many especially in one of these groups, but they come through.

Geno Stone