Topics

how do I get out of skype?

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

I wwant to quit skype after I am through.

Use to be on my system tray. How do I get it there and how do I quit

Thanks

sugars

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, I have already given you solution.

Even then, if you cannot find the way, then please add me to your Skype contact:

Charlsdarwin1 and call me on Skype I will tell you how to do that!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:

I wwant to quit skype after I am through.

Use to be on my system tray. How do I get it there and how do I quit

Thanks

sugars

Stephen Troy

the quickest way is shift plus alt f4 twice.

On 27/12/2017, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friend, I have already given you solution.
Even then, if you cannot find the way, then please add me to your Skype
contact:
Charlsdarwin1 and call me on Skype I will tell you how to do that!

inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com