Having issues signing in with windows 10

Sugar

Hi all
I just upgraded to windows 10 and I am having isues signing in.
I know this is old news I think but can someone please send me the direct skype set up and scripts?
Or if anyone can tell me upon attempting to sign in it jaws says that I have to sign in with microsoft , I can't get pass this part
I am stuck
Sugar

Sarah k Alawami

Can you sign in with your microsoft account? I heard that skype are slowly trying to faze out the skype username. They already did with me for an account I created that is now a dud and I'm trying to get removed for good.

On Dec 23, 2017, at 11:37 AM, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

Hi all
I just upgraded to windows 10 and I am having isues signing in.
I know this is old news I think but can someone please send me the direct skype set up and scripts?
Or if anyone can tell me upon attempting to sign in it jaws says that I have to sign in with microsoft , I can't get pass this part
I am stuck
Sugar

inamuddin khan

Dear, the matter of fact is that if you are using windows 10, Microsoft wants you to sign in via Skype app for windows 10.

The script of that Skype app is also available.

Here is the direct link:

http://dlee.org/skype/uwp/jfw_skypeuwp.exe

Even then if you want Skype classic, here is direct link to download the latest version of Skype classic.

http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

If you want Jaws script for that Skype, feel free to hit the link:

http://dlee.org/skype/jfw-skr622b.exe

If you want new skype for desktop, here is the direct link:

https://go.skype.com/windows.desktop.download

HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:

I just upgraded to windows 10 and I am having isues signing in.

I know this is old news I think but can someone please send me the direct skype set up and scripts?

Or if anyone can tell me upon attempting to sign in it jaws says that I have to sign in with microsoft  , I can't get pass this part

I am stuck

Sugar

Sugar

Yes but no luck
Now I did request code
And I received it but that did not work, so I sent for a verification of e
mail and I got thatas well.
On that e mail tthere is an option to delete that microsfot account.
If I say yes can I redo my Microsoft account as fresh?
Maybe that would help?
I am so stuck
sugar

wrote:

Hi all
I just upgraded to windows 10 and I am having isues signing in.
I know this is old news I think but can someone please send me the direct
skype set up and scripts?
Or if anyone can tell me upon attempting to sign in it jaws says that
I have to sign in with microsoft , I can't get pass this part I am
stuck Sugar

Michele Barbi

Well I use Windows 10 myself and I do not encounter any issue, possibly it's because I used my Skype account since years, and since plenty of time I also connected it to my hotmail account.

Exactly. I think you will just have to follow the prompts. I barely use skype, I use what ever was on my windows laptop I believe from the microsoft store with NVDA, it works ok.. I know this will not help by any means but try it wiht nvda as well.

Take care

On Dec 23, 2017, at 12:43 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Well I use Windows 10 myself and I do not encounter any issue, possibly it's because I used my Skype account since years, and since plenty of time I also connected it to my hotmail account.

Thanks for your info Sarah, I still use Skype 7.40 with scripts 983 though. The only thing is, on my Windows 10 the number build i is slightly different being it 7.40.0.151.

Chela Robles

If anybody is having any accessibility issues with Mac Linux and windows version of Skype see this link:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34825/accessibility-features-in-the-new-skype-for-windows-mac-and-linux I saw this on top tech tidbits which is an email I receive every Thursday and saw this so I’m hoping something in that link will help you guys.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2017, at 2:15 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Thanks for your info Sarah, I still use Skype 7.40 with scripts 983 though. The only thing is, on my Windows 10 the number build i is slightly different being it 7.40.0.151.

Sugar

OMG

Thank you for this so much

I so appreciate your help.