From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 1:03 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] question about the Skype Website

If you received a code via sms and it asks you to confirm it in an edit box, go ahead; I think it's a security thing.

If you received a code via sms and it asks you to confirm it in an edit box, go ahead; I think it's a security thing.

Josephine Hirsch

Hi all,

why deos it take a day to complete the order for Skype dredit and sburscription? Why did they ask for the code to activate the Skype phone number?

Thanks,

Josephine

On 7/31/2020 2:32 AM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi Josephine, they probably need some time to complete the operation, such as one day or so. I don't use it now since my credit has been disabled since a long time because I was not using it, so I don't know if things changed now, but if my memory does not go wrong it was like that when I had to activate/change my number.

Hi Josephine, they probably need some time to complete the operation, such as one day or so. I don't use it now since my credit has been disabled since a long time because I was not using it, so I don't know if things changed now, but if my memory does not go wrong it was like that when I had to activate/change my number.

Josephine Hirsch

Hi all,

I tried to get my current Skype phone number to work on the Skype website. Once I paid for the credit and yearly subscription for my Skype account, I tried to make sure that the caller's ID is active, but it said that the phone number is unavailable and to try it later. I wouldn't get the code to activiate my current Skype phone number. I really need help with activating my current Skype phone number on the Skype website for the caller's ID stay active so that way I can send SMS to people who do not have cell p;hones for me to text from my current Skype number

Thanks,

Josephine