Skype and windows 10

Mr. J.

Hi everyone
I am new to the group and I have 1 ?
I just upgraded to windows 10.
1 will the scripts work?
2 which skype version should I try to get?
If you guys.could please provide me the links or what I would need to get skype working again
Thank you all very muchH

Sent from my iPhone

inamuddin khan

Respected friend, the matter of fact is that you can use 3 Skypes in windows 10.

1.

Skype classic which you could use in windows 7 or whatever window you were using before upgrading to windows 10.

2.

Skype UWP which is also called Skype app for windows 10.

These two Skypes have JAWS script.

3.

New Skype for windows desktop.

This Skype doesn’t have JAWS script but without script you can use it with little bit efferts if you are a person who use to accepts challenges specially technological related challenges.

First I’m giving you both the Skype and its script’s links.

If you want to download Skype classic,

Please Click Here

For the script,

Please Click Here

If you are interested in Skype app for windows 10, you don’t need to download it.

It is already available, but for the sake of updating it you can go to store.

In order to download its JAWS script,

Please Click Here

Remember before downloading installing and using this script,

Do not forget to read its documentation.

The website is:

http://www.dlee.org/skype/

HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:

2 which skype version should I try to get?

If you guys.could please provide me the links or what I would need to get skype working again

Thank you all very muchH

Sent from my iPhone

inamuddin khan

Sorry friends, I have two mistakes in my email.

1 I gave you a wrong website address.

The right address is:

http://dlee.org/skype/UWp

The other one is a draft related mistake.

So sorry for these mistakes.

As far as  New Skype desktop is concern, I didn’t give you its details that if you need it I’ll let you know that.

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:

2 which skype version should I try to get?

If you guys.could please provide me the links or what I would need to get skype working again

Thank you all very muchH

Sent from my iPhone

Michele Barbi

Hello guys,
Inamuddin, the website for the Skype scripts that you gave on the previous messages is still available. Basically, www.dlee.org/skype is for the scripts for classic Skype for Windows desktop; if you add the /uwp part, you then will land on the page concerning Skype UWP scripts.

Unfortunately, letter casing matters on many web addresses, including mine; so the right address for the Skype UWP scripts is
http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp/ in lower case.

[1]http://dlee.org/skype/UWp

[...]

[4]Please Click Here

For the script,

[5]Please Click Here

If you are interested in Skype app for windows 10, you don't need to
download it.

It is already available, but for the sake of updating it you can go to
store.

In order to download its JAWS script,

[6]Please Click Here

[7]http://www.dlee.org/skype/

HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:

2 which skype version should I try to get?

If you guys.could please provide me the links or what I would need to
get skype working again

Thank you all very muchH

Sent from my iPhone

References

1. http://dlee.org/skype/UWp
2. mailto:inamuddin09@...
3. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io
4. http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full
5. http://dlee.org/skype/jfw-skr622b.exe
6. http://dlee.org/skype/uwp/jfw_skypeuwp.exe
7. http://www.dlee.org/skype/
8. mailto:w1660850@...
9. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io
11. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20and%20windows%2010
12. mailto:inamuddin09@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20and%20windows%2010
17. https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish
18. mailto:skypeenglish+owner@groups.io
19. https://groups.io/static/tos

"No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your
right to grow." --Alice Walker

Vlad Dragomir

Dear Skypers,

I'd like to ask if anyone has already played with the new UWP scripts. I'm unable to convince my Jaws 18 to recognise them, it acts as if no scripts were installed.

With a bit of patience, Skype UWP can be used without scripts. But since our great Dug has worked so hard these last weeks to make them available, the least we can do is try and use them. Therefore, any tips will be appreciated.

Once more, thanks Dug for the great work, we're all more than grateful to you.

Warm regards,

Vlad.

inamuddin khan

There are two questions are unanswered.

1 which version of Skype you are using?

Are you using Skype app 12.9.0.604?

2 Which version of JAWS script for Skype app you are using?

Are you using version 98?

[...]

Stephen Troy

hi

you need Skype version 7.40 and can download it from Skype.com

you will then require the jaws for Skype scripts which you can
download from dlee.org/skype.

you have to download version 6.22B revision version 983.

steve

On 04/12/2017, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:
[...]

Skype version: 1.2.9.0.604
Revision 98