Topics

Skype question

Josephine Hirsch

Hi, all,

How do you work with Skype on a Android tablet?

Thanks,

Josephine

Sarah k Alawami

I just explore by touch and double tap and hold to bring up any actions tied to that option. What tablet are you running this on?

On 24 Mar 2020, at 10:46, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi, all,

How do you work with Skype on a Android tablet?

Thanks,

Josephine

Josephine Hirsch

RCA Galielo Android tablet

On 3/24/2020 1:24 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I just explore by touch and double tap and hold to bring up any actions tied to that option. What tablet are you running this on?

On 24 Mar 2020, at 10:46, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi, all,

How do you work with Skype on a Android tablet?

Thanks,

Josephine

Sarah k Alawami

Also what version of the OS? And are all of yoru skype and other apps up date? Anyway try those tips and good luck.