Topics

Two Small Things

inam din

Dear friends, how are you?

Since ages I couldn’t write anything on this mailing list!

Today I need your help in order to inquire about two small things.

I sincerely hope that I will be replied promptly!

1.

A friend of mine always shone to me online no matter if She is offline.

Please advise me what can I do to be shone Her actual status of Her Skype?

2.

I read on Skype blog that if I type on anyone’s chat /remotelogout, other than my machine, I will be signout from everywhere but that command is not working for me.

I did this command and I checked by typing /showplaces it said to me that I’m signing in with only one device but when I checked my Galaxy J7 2017, I was still sign in!

Please help me in this regard!

I sincerely hope that my request will be dealt with prompt response1!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
add me on my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
meet me on my facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
call me on my cell phones:

Jerry Pryde

Hi.

I can only respond to question 1.

It’s a querk with skype that shows the status of contacts incorrectly.
I have this problem as well.
Contacts show as Away, or Online when they’re offline.
It’s a problem with the newer versions of Skype that’s never been corrected, at least since Skype 6.0

[...]

Dear friend, first of all thanks for your quick response.

Secondly I have resolved the first problem by pressing command /remotelogout.

Of my friend but my problem is still exist!

[...]

Ok, I never used an Android phone, but try to completely log out from Skype in your cellular. If there is something similar to the iOs applications Switcher, close Skype from there as well.