The scrips download does not work

Brian Olesen

Hi Doug,

I’ve tried various times to get the skype scripts, but it won’t  download

It only downloads it partially.

Brian

Michele Barbi

Bryan, just tested it with Firefox latest version with no problem at all. Maybe your antivirus is blocking it since this is an executable installer? Just trying to guess...

Agreed. I would say keep trying or use a different browser, or turn off your anti what ever until you get the file grabbed.

Take care

On Nov 1, 2017, at 3:42 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Bryan, just tested it with Firefox latest version with no problem at all. Maybe your antivirus is blocking it since this is an executable installer? Just trying to guess...

Brian Olesen

Hi michelle,
Well after 4 trys it finally worked, so it definitely must have been broken
at that time I tried.

Best regards
Brian

Bryan, just tested it with Firefox latest version with no problem at
all. Maybe your antivirus is blocking it since this is an executable
installer? Just trying to guess...

Brian Olesen

Hi,
Oh now I found the problem.
Windows 10 Defender marks these scripts as dangerous containing a troyan
horse.
I took the chance of temperarly disabling Defender so I could download the
file.

Best regards
Brian