skype preview for mac

Shaun Oliver

hi, I just grabbed skype 8.9.0.1 I think it is, but, I can't seem to get anywhere with it.

once I load it up, I have a blank window. after that, I work out a way to get the main window up with command+0 then when I go to interact with the web content area, it says web content is empty. what am I doing wrong?

Michele Barbi

Hello Shaun and list,
I am afraid the problem is this version is not as accessible as the previous one. Apparently, they also released Skype 7.59 and someone on my italian list told me this is complicated as well.

Shaun Oliver

I can’t even find 7.59 it just downloads the new one.

Sent from Shaun's iPhone

On 2 Nov 2017, at 07:56, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Hello Shaun and list,
I am afraid the problem is this version is not as accessible as the previous one. Apparently, they also released Skype 7.59 and someone on my italian list told me this is complicated as well.

Try going here: www.skype.com/go/getskype-macosx

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 01 nov 2017, alle ore 22:45, Shaun Oliver <blindman75@...> ha scritto:

I can’t even find 7.59 it just downloads the new one.

Sent from Shaun's iPhone

On 2 Nov 2017, at 07:56, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Hello Shaun and list,
I am afraid the problem is this version is not as accessible as the previous one. Apparently, they also released Skype 7.59 and someone on my italian list told me this is complicated as well.

Shaun Oliver

I managed to find it. Thank you.

Sent from Shaun's iPhone