From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 5:55 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Cannot Connect To Skype

Hello list:  m,Am assuming I am writing to the right list; anyhow I’ve just tried to sign into Skype after not doing so after probably a couple of years!  I first tgot the message “you have been signed out of skype!  This could be because of connection issues.”   So I signed in (or attempted to) by putting in my password!  But it informed me that it couldn’t connect; the message said “ Skype can’t connect!”  What now?

Tom Kaufman

Michele Barbi

Hello Tom,
I did not log into Skype today so I am not aware of some connection issues, I'll try to test it myself or inform...
In the meantime, since you have Skype 7.0 you probably need to upgrade it. The latest Skype version is 7.40, and the latest scripts version is 622b revision 983. Let me know if you want direct links for those.

Lino Morales

There is a new version of Skype classifc out today. WOrking fine here. You Sarah can you contact me off list please at:

lino.jr@twc.com

I want off the Skype train. I need the URL for why know what. Thanks.

On 10/30/2017 6:52 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello Tom,
I did not log into Skype today so I am not aware of some connection issues, I'll try to test it myself or inform...
In the meantime, since you have Skype 7.0 you probably need to upgrade it. The latest Skype version is 7.40, and the latest scripts version is 622b revision 983. Let me know if you want direct links for those.

Allright, that must be a hotfix for Skype 7.40, since I tried to download the full installer and checking the versions properties it tells me 7.40.0.151, instead of 103.
Thanks Lino anyway for the announcement. I however tried to sign in before knowing of this update, and I had no connection issues at all.

Lino Morales

Yep no problem. I'll still pissed the audio quality has vastly been degraded on SKype Classic also. I'm still waiting for your email Sarah.

On 10/30/2017 7:33 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Allright, that must be a hotfix for Skype 7.40, since I tried to download the full installer and checking the versions properties it tells me 7.40.0.151, instead of 103.
Thanks Lino anyway for the announcement. I however tried to sign in before knowing of this update, and I had no connection issues at all.

Tom Kaufman

Yes...if you could send me those direct links, that would be most helpful!
Also, if you (or anyone else on this list) can tell me how to install the
scripts, that would be much appreciated as well! Sill not able to sign in
as I just tried again for giggles, but no soap! Don't have a clue as to why
this is happening!
Tom Kaufman

I did not log into Skype today so I am not aware of some connection
issues, I'll try to test it myself or inform...
In the meantime, since you have Skype 7.0 you probably need to upgrade
it. The latest Skype version is 7.40, and the latest scripts version is
622b revision 983. Let me know if you want direct links for those.

Installing the scripts should (keyword should) be as easy as running an exe file. What problems are you having installing the scripts.

On Oct 30, 2017, at 5:56 PM, Tom Kaufman <tomcat53@...> wrote:

Yes...if you could send me those direct links, that would be most helpful!
Also, if you (or anyone else on this list) can tell me how to install the
scripts, that would be much appreciated as well!  Sill not able to sign in
as I just tried again for giggles, but no soap!  Don't have a clue as to why
this is happening!
Tom Kaufman

I did not log into Skype today so I am not aware of some connection
issues, I'll try to test it myself or inform...
In the meantime, since you have Skype 7.0 you probably need to upgrade
it. The latest Skype version is 7.40, and the latest scripts version is
622b revision 983. Let me know if you want direct links for those.

inam din

Dear friend, you need to update the latest version which is Skype 7.4.0.103.

For that purpose you need to download Skype latest version  by entering the following link:

http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

HTH

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
add me on my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
meet me on my facebook: