notice: list might be down for a few hours some time tomorrow!

Sarah k Alawami

Thanks. Well, let's just hope no one will notice. That would be the best case here.

Happy Tuesday to all.

On Sep 26, 2017, at 12:38 PM, Abdul Hai via Groups.Io <ahai11london@...> wrote:

Good luck I also run a list but with very few members.

From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...>
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 26 September 2017, 20:21
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] notice: list might be down for a few hours some time tomorrow!

They said data bases and website, so I'm assuming right now everything. I hope not. I am only sending this message to cover myself in case things brake and I get off list complaints which I can't fix.

On Sep 26, 2017, at 12:16 PM, Abdul Hai via Groups.Io <ahai11london@...> wrote:

Will it just be this or everything on groups.io?

Hello list. Just letting you all know that sometime tomorrow the data bases will be upgraded on this server. I have forgotten when, however if someone sends an email tomorrow and it bounced, or brakes, or the list appears to be off line that's why. Don't worry, by tomorrow evening the list will be back up and running if the  data base upgrade does effect email. For those of us using the website the website part will I believe be off line until the database upgrade is complete.

Take care all

Michele Barbi

Allright mod, thanks for the info.

Abdul Hai