Topics

JAWS scripts. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] latest skype update

Michele Barbi

Doug wrote:
"What revision is the installer you're using? It should say the revision number when first opening. The current revision is 983. The previous

revision had problems finding JAWS on 32-bit Windows systems."

Hello Doug, Tom and all.
Let me add one thing on this topic, I am just trying to guess...
Tom, do not confuse between JAWS 18 which is the stable one, and 2018 public beta. If you're using the second one, make sure you're trying to install revision 981 or above, otherwise it won't work properly. If you hear revision 975 or above, but you're with the public beta of JAWS 2018, download the installer again which will grab revision 983.

Correction... I meant, if you're trying to install rev 975 or below with JAWS 2018, download the installer again.