From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Michele Barbi
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 12:30 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype with windows 10

Hey James, for now I think the best solution is to switch to Skype for
Windows desktop, hoping that it will remain in effect, since I heared some
voices saying they'll put it down in the next month but I sincerely hope
they're hoaxes.

I have not scripted the Windows 10 Skype. I understand that the Windows Desktop Skype will be supported for quite a while, partly because it
is what Windows 7 users must run; and Windows 7 is supported until 2020. The Windows 10 Skype should be navigable but may require a lot of
tabbing, according to what a few people have told me.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:42:09AM -0700, James Malone wrote:
Hello all, I have a client that is using Skype that came with windows
10. However, Jaws is not letting her get around the screen. Will the
latest scripts work with this version?

James

2. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20with%20windows%2010
3. mailto:malone_j@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20with%20windows%2010
7. https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish
8. mailto:skypeenglish+owner@groups.io
9. https://groups.io/static/tos

What is most worth paying for, you buy with the life you live.
(11/10/07)

James Malone

Okay, however the tabs doesn't work within this APP.