From: Jim Grimsby JR. via Skypeenglish
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 8:04 AM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Skype 7.2 or 7.3 with Facebook Contacts

Well I use the facebook windows app. It works good. in fact this app works
better then any of the other facebook apps.

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your
list password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

my skype is jwens1000 and when adding me to skype, please mention where you
found me at, other wize you will not be added.

twidder is jwens1000

and for those of you dice world players out there my dice world is jazzyjen.
i play everything except ballot.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

That works. Remember don't talk about that on this list as this list is for skype, not facebook apps.

Take care all.

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Jim Grimsby JR. via Skypeenglish)...

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Maybe they talked to face book and asked for permission for their third party app to work. If microsoft are not willing to do this then ther'es not much we can do about this.

Take care

On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:45 PM, John via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

That is not true, or social I would not continue to work.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2015, at 1:31 AM, Bharat via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Please note, it is a change that has been made by Facebook, because
they don't want the users to use any third party applications to
access all their services. It wasn't Microsoft's choice.

Also, no matter which version of Skype you use, this feature would not work.

On 6/19/15, Cornelius via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:
Dear Skype users,

I am Cornelius from Malaysia, previously joining the SkypeEnglish list until
I started my studies and work.
We all are aware that Microsoft has begin to discontinue Facebook chat on
Skype to focus on outlook.com.
I would like to ask those who are still using Skype 7.2 or 7.3, if this is
affected on your skype? I upgrade to latest version of Skype, and I can?t
see Facebook contacts anymore.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Angela Delicata via Skypeenglish)...

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (João Nuno Antunes via Skypeenglish)...

as long skype talking works, I can talk to them semotaneously through recent conversations.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Cornelius via Skypeenglish)...

are you sure? how do you find the facebook contacts? I can get them to show up

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (João Nuno Antunes via Skypeenglish)...

my skype 7.6, works good with facebook.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Moty Azrad via Skypeenglish)...

Hi,

I can say from my experience that skype version 7.4 works very well and I
can sure chat with my facebook friends.

thanks

Moti

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

Moti Azrad Musician & Piano tuner
motiaz at gmail.com
azrad_moty at hotmail.com
motia at 013.net
https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad
ISRAEL
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

John, I read an article saying that yeah it's Facebook fault. Basically,
they stopped supporting Facebook connect protocol. We could wonder why
they did this, which I personally don't know.
Bad news about it, is that Skype 7.6 is out now and the dying of
Skype-To-Facebook functionality must be now complete, because if you go
to see Notifications options you'll find that the checkboxes for
Facebook contacts are gone.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Cornelius via Skypeenglish)...

Thanks for the heads up. I was reading on another list the other day, and
someone still using an older version of skype confirm it to be working.
As for now, JAWS still announces facebook contacts which went online, except
you cannot see them on skype.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Cornelius via Skypeenglish)...

Hi John, care to elaborate more?
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.

Thank you.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com